Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Madame Alexander

Mimi came back from Southlake with us to spend a little bit of time before heading back to CO.  After a little brunch at Cracker Barrel, we went to the Doll Hospital in Old Town Spring and turned in my Madame Alexander Baby Victoria to be professionally cleaned.  My Aunt Sandra gave her to me when I was a baby.  Even though Baby Victoria is a collectable, one cannot really tell that she is 30 years old.  She is in great condition but her clothes had yellowed, her stuffing needed to be changed to non-allergenic and her crier was wearing down.  I am really looking forward to giving Baby Victoria to Charli Kate.  Charlotte is such a wonderful and caring Mommy to all of her dolls, including Baby Kaylin shown below.  I hope that she enjoys her as much as I did!
 We miss you Mim-ers!

No comments: