Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Going Out

It wasn't until we were "very" pregnant, that I realized the words "going out" would take on a whole new meaning. On Saturday, we geared up for a trip to the Galleria area to get together with some good friends. Sadly, there is never enough time to catch-up with everyone during a meal. However, we all made the best of it.
The babies did well at California Pizza Kitchen during what I like to call "The Witching Hour." Some even screamed with excitement! (Remember when we knew "our children would never scream in public?!") Many thanks to The Parks for organizing dinner. Let's do it again, soon!

1 comment:

Kim and Eric said...

So glad to see y'all! I am sorry that mostly my child was the one doing all the screaming. I never thought I would be a mother of "that child", but I am. :)