Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

First and Last Nose Job

Sadly, I broke my nose last week. When this happens, one has a window of approximately 10 days to have it reset. So, this Thursday I had mine surgically reset. Papa and Pam took care of the kids that day. They enjoyed a trolly ride around The Woodlands. G'ma stayed with us on Friday and had a great time hanging out with us, too. Aunt Sasa came in from College Station on Friday afternoon to help, also. I have been unable to lift and bend down and my family had been a GREAT help. Thank you for stepping in to take care of the Mommy-Bear this week! I love you!

2 comments:

The Nugen's said...

Dare I ask HOW you broke your nose??

Homan House said...

ouch! Well, glad you are recovering with lots of help! Cute pics. I can't believe how much the two kiddos really look like each other (at least in their side by side photo!) Precious!