Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

As Seen On TV!

On Saturday evening we met up with some good friends to celebrate Ryan's upcoming birthday. Instead of gifts for the birthday boy we had a White Elephant gift exchange with As Seen On TV products. What a blast! Some of the fancy exchange items included HD Vision Glasses, Touch Brush, Topsy Turvy, HeelTastic, Bark Off, Might Putty, my personal favorite The Gopher, many other fun things and yes... someone even ended up with the Shake Weight!
The Gang (not pictured Jen, Dalvin, Sandra and Dillon)
I love you, Sweet Husband. You are my favorite!

2 comments:

The Parks said...

We were sad to miss the party; looks like it was lots of fun!! Can't wait to hang out soon!

The Nugen's said...

I just LOVE that party idea! May have to steal it for something or another! Thanks for posting a photo of my bro and future sis-in-law! :)