Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Preoccupied with Many Merriments!

We have been so busy enjoying the Christmas season that I am terribly behind at posting on the blog! We recently decorated gingerbread houses with our playgroup (pics to come). We went to a super-cute cookie exchange at our neighbor's home and came home with a lot of sweet goodies! Cute idea Allisons! Sadly, I didn't take any pics. Last week Ryan and I had a date night at our church's Christmas Celebration. The annual Pajama breakfast was this weekend.
And a couple of days ago we attended the M&M social for our Bible study which was a Happy Birthday Jesus! party (pics to come). Very sadly, our laptop has been having trouble. We had to take it to the "doc." Needless to say, we have limited computer access these days.

1 comment:

Tammie.Allison said...

Hi! I might have some pictures from the cookie party for you. I will ask Cliff to take a look. I know he took some.