Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pre-Christmas Happenings!!

I have been quite busy this year, thus my lack of blogging :( TRYING to get a grip on life... Enjoy!
Ashley's annual Pajama Breakfast!
 Celebrating Caden's 1/2 birthday at preschool :)
Right before Christmas, I received an opportunity through Ashley to be on ABC's The Chew (daily cooking/talk show)! So a few of us flew to NYC for the weekend to experience our "15 Minutes of Fame!"
We stayed in Times Square and visited many fun touristy places like the Rockafeller Center Tree and FAO Schwarz. Above we are in the M&M store which has two floor levels of M&Ms!
On the set of The Chew... While Ashley sat at the tasting table and sampled the yummy foods, Lindy and I sat right behind her and enjoyed meeting the hosts! We were excited to be in the front row. Hilariously, we all won microwaves!!
What a great getaway but I missed the fam' so much ;)
Cousin Lauren came to visit right before Christmas and we took her to see Santa Claus! I sure hope that we have been good this year...

No comments: