Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Long Time, No Blog!




Every year, Ryan and I wear matching jammies at Christmas. It is a special tradition in which we participate. This year I made them so that Caden could participate. So cute!

Speaking of traditions! My Great-Grandmother Stroud made stockings for her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. When she passed, we continued that tradition. When Ryan and I were married, I made one for him. Recently, we finished Cade's stocking. What should have taken a weekend took three weeks... did I mention that everything takes longer with a baby! It was a colaborative effort between Grandmama Dianne, Aunt Sandra Ruth, Cousin Jael, myself and even Ryan. We completed it just in time for Christmas Eve. Whew!



No comments: