Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Full, Fun 4th of July!

How wonderful that we live in America where we can celebrate our freedoms! We appreciate all who continue to help maintain our liberties and safety. THANK YOU! The weekend began with a trip to College Station to visit Aunt Sandra. Cousin Lauren stopped by on her way to Houston. We had a such a good visit and it was so great to see y'all!!!

























When we returned to Houston, we dropped off the pup-pups and headed to G'ma's for great food and more fun! G'ma had many cute 4th of July decorations and she even set up a kid-sized pool in the back yard. Cade had so much fun swimming and splashing after dinner! Thanks for such a wonderful celebration!




























On the way home from G'ma's, we stopped by the Keramati residence to watch fireworks. It was so great to see our friend Layla! We ran around on the golf course while waiting for the fireworks display... that is, until the water sprinklers came on! So funny!!!















On Sunday, we met our friends Karen, Adam and Ali for lunch. Then we headed to Splashpad to continue the water-themed weekend! The kids had so much fun running around the neighborhood water park and playing in the fountains. What a wonderful, full three days :) Whew!





1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Hi, I don't know you, but I just had to leave a comment. Jill Phillips is married to one of my best friends from Uvalde and Jill and I have become friends, as well. I saw your comment on her post and thought you were someone else when I clicked on it. Anyway, I started looking through your pictures and saw that you were expecting a baby girl! I had to comment because my name is Charlotte Kathleen and I thought it was so amazing you are using that same name for your little girl (albeit spelled a bit differently)! Also, all my family calls me Charlie, although I go by Charla, and all my cousins call me Charla Kay (not far from Charli Kate)! So, all this to say, I LOVE her name! :)