Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hopeful is a Word

"Hopeful" is a comforting word for my heart when Ryan and I discuss whether or not we will ever have any more children. We are hopeful that someday we will have more children. How many more and when have ever been out of our hands... but we are hopeful. How could we not be?!
I look at our daughter and am enamored with her beauty and strong emotions. She is perfect as she sits enjoying an afternoon snack and I wonder to myself how she has achieved sitting in a booster seat so quickly. Then I realize that she is 15 months old! It was just yesterday that took her first bites of rice cereal in her now retired high chair.
Our son, so innocent and precious, is quite the spitting image of his father. While on his scooter this beautiful Saturday afternoon, he looks up at his Daddy-bear and says, "Daddy, I am having so much fun. I am so happy!" And away he scoots... making my heart ache to have more babies just like them.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

You have such a sweet and loving little family... God has blessed you richly! Keep being hopeful knowing that whatever God has in store for you will be good :) (Romans 8:28)