Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beach Time

At the Seaside
by R.L. Stevenson

When I was down beside the sea
A wooden spade they gave to me
To dig the sandy shore.
My holes were empty like a cup.
In every hole the sea came up,

Till it could come no more.









Above, Caden and Uncky James digging up Mustang Island.
Below, Charlotte and Aunt Sasa relaxing in the sun.
 Show your muscles! "GRRRRRRRR!"
Charlotte to Daddy, "Don't leave you! I'm coming for me!"
It was sooooo hard to pack up and leave Port Royal and the beach. But riding down on the luggage cart was a good distraction!

If you have ever been to Port Aransas, then you have probably also had your picture taken in one of the five giant shark mouths! Always good for random fun!

2 comments:

Sam, Jill and Aubrey said...

Looks like a blast! I miss being close to the beach, like when we lived in Connecticut. Love ya!

Kim and Eric said...

What a fun time at the beach!! Soak up some sun for me! :)