Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

CB&I Goes Diapers!

On Monday, Ryan's office threw us a diaper shower! Two babies = great need for diapers ;) Ryan's coworkers really outdid themselves. Everything was wonderful, from the delicious homemade dishes to the cute pink and green table decor! The cake even had Charli Kate written acoss the front. I am only so sad that I left without taking a single picture. (Where is my brain?!) We received MANY diapers and so many cute outfits for Charlotte. Thank you so much for such a thoughtful day and for the super cute goodies! Ryan and I appreciate you!

A shot of the beautiful flowers (taken at home, post party) and thoughtful cards.













Cade swimming in diapers!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

How incredibly thoughtful! I love the pic of Cade!