Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To the Hospital We Go...

A few of our out-of-town relatives have trickled in and a few of our in-town relatives will meet us at the hospital. Caden is ready for major spoiling-time with grandparents :) Ryan is completely calm and excited to see Charlotte. He is going to be such a sweet girl-Daddy! I have been tearful these past few days because at times the "uncomfy" stage is more than I can bear. Then, of course, I immediately feel guilty because I know that these are the last moments that Charlotte will truly be safe and sheltered from all that is today's world... All of the sudden, I am feeling a bit nervous. My heart knows that everything will be fine. But there is an anxiousness that today is The Big Day. This pregnancy has flown by and it is all of a sudden a bit unrealistic to me that we have actually arrived at Charlotte's Birth-day. "I am so excited to see my little girl," sounds wonderful when I say it aloud, and so unbelievable. I am so grateful to GOD for this blessing. I cannot wait to see every inch of her, hold her, kiss her... (deep breath) to the hospital we go!

We will keep you posted via Blogger/Facebook/text messages. Love to all!

3 comments:

Never Enough Food said...

I am SO excited for y'all! Can't wait to see pictures and meet her!!!

Jill said...

Hope everything is going well!! Thinking of y'all!!

ginngilaina said...

can't wait to see pictures of Charlotte!

-Ginny Morrison