Remember when...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful for Travelers






Boy did we have a wonderful houseful for Thanksgiving! Nothing is more fun than hosting the holidays :) Mimi and Granddaddy drove in from CO while Uncle James arrived by plane. Cousin Lauren, Aunt Bobbye and Lloyd arrived from Dallas. Aunt Sandra and Pete came in from College Station. We were hoping to learn how to cook a turkey, though my dad has tried to teach me before. One year, Ryan and I did a turkey breast but that was only because we didn't have counsel present to teach us how to cook the real thing. This time, they ended up selecting the smoked turkey which is the easier pre-cooked option. It was delicious! I may never do anything but pre-cooked again. We had such fun and are thankful for ALL of our travelers who came many miles to share this special holiday!


1 comment:

Lexi said...

I'm glad you guys had such a nice Thanksgiving. Adam's Nana opted for the pre-cooked turkey this year too, and it was wonderful and so much easier on her. I love Charlotte's little "thankful" top, and you both look so serene napping together on the couch! :)